Sunday, April 05, 2009

Falcon song.

Far far above the clouds soaring with the wind
A falcon flies alone silent as the sky
I hear his lonely cry
Never can he rest
I walk with you along an empty winding road
We're far from the ones we love and never can return
Never can we see again countries of our birth
When will I ever find a place to find my home?
Sadness circling like a falcon in the sky.
When will I ever find a way to speak my heart,
To someone who knows what it is to be alone.
Far far above the clouds against the setting sun,
A falcon flies alone silent as the sky,
I hear his lonely cry never can he rest.
I long to spread my wings and fly into the light
Open this lonely heart to one who understands
When will i ever find a way to speak my heart
When will i ever find a place to call my home?
Sadness and loneliness a falcon in the sky
When will I ever find a way to speak my heart,
To someone who knows what it is to be alone.

From tales of the earthsea

No comments: