Saturday, March 18, 2006

Willow Wisps

I feel sad. I cry, and while my tears fall in my face, I think what a fool I’am. what a loser a feel because I don’t make my move. Like a willow wisp a float around you, roaming your shinning beacon.

A know that I’ve found my way out off the tunnel were I am, but old ghosts of pain stop me of advancing on to it. I wish I could borrow just a moment in time, for more tenuous, to show myself like I really am to you. But the reality is that love is not a contract you can be bought on.

So I moan, so I cry, so I sorrow, waiting willingly that my sadness is herd all over the place, waiting quietly that my addiction for you reaches to the end of the universe…

Why? Because I just cant stop it. Because it is too strong for me to take alone.

Be well, and good time.

No comments: